|yoga between desert and sea
During this turbulent times it is shown more and more how important inner balance and balanced self-esteem are. Silence and calmness are the method for inner balance. The desert is offering time of relaxation. The desert and the sea are creating the frame of your time in the Ras Mohamed Nationalpark. Walks and sandbath (optional) will release tension of body and mind more and more. You have the time for inner contemplation, time to perceive the nature and to feel your individual response.
During dusk we will practice yoga and feel the special energies of this magic land.
This Yoga Class can be booked for a minimum of 1 guests and a maximum of 8 guest.
The prices are:
- for 1 guests 50 Euro per person
- for 2 to 4 guests 40 Euro per person
- for 5 to 8 guests 35 Euro per person
Your Yoga Trip includes:
- pickup at 3 pm at your hotel and transfer to Ras Mohamed Nationalpark
- tailormade Tribal Yoga Class
- transfer back to your hotel at 6 pm
What to bring:
- your passport (mandatory for the entrance into the nationalpark plus 5 Dollars entrance fee)
- bottle of water, your yoga mat, a towel, swim wear, comfortable clothes, beach slippers, and
- optional: snorkeling equipment (preferable with fins), camera
for bookings, transfers and inquiries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +2 0120 1673459.