|Selfhealing and inner care Retreat
Peace and quiet, privacy and personal care awaits you at the Beduin Camp inside the National Park Ras Mohamed. You have time to bath, swim and snorkel on the coral reefs or just take a long walk along the beach directly where the desert meets the sea.
We will meditate and practice yoga and feel the special energies of this magic land.
You will practice Yoga Nidra in the sunset and listen to the sound of the waves on the shore.
We will have dinner together around the campfire and will watch the rising of the stars on the sky.
The spiritual exercises are tailormade.
Wake up with a Lemon Water Drink early morning and prepare for meditation.
We go for a swim followed by a meditative walk along the beach to watch the nature and its active animals.
This Selfhealing Desert & Sea Retreat can be booked for a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 4 guest.
The prices including sales tax and handling are:
- for 2 guests 70 Euro per person
- for 3 to 4 guests 60 Euro per person
Your Retreat includes:
- all your hot and cold beverages
- a freshly prepared dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2
- Yoga Nidra Meditation and tailormade spiritual program
- the use of the facilities of the ECO Camp inside the National Park Ras Mohamed
(beach shower, ECO toilet, a beduin tent or arisha for shelter
- 1 night in a shared tent with a cosy bed and seaview direct on the beach
What to bring:
- your passport and a copy of your passport (mandatory for the entrance into the
- a towel, swim wear, comfortable clothes, beach slippers, and personal
toiletries (anti sunburn).
- optional: snorkeling equipment (preferable with fins), camera, book, snacks
Optional to book:
- Ayurvedic Kansa Face Massage or Footmassage 30 Minutes / 15 Euros
for bookings, transfers and inquiries please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +2 0120 1673459.
Enjoy an extension with an additional day in Ras Mohamed.
The costs of an extension of 1 additional day are 20 Euro per person.
You probably do not want to leave this wonderful place after breakfast and
.... You dont have to....
This includes all your hot and cold beverages, your warm lunch and the use of
the facilities of the ECO Camp until 4 pm.