hand- and Foot treatment
Footmassage - relaxing from head to tow
Our feet are among the most neglected parts of the body. Even though they are very sensitive. 26 bones, 27 joints, 32 muscles and 107 ligaments carry our entire body. They carry us many thousand kilometers through our life and they can - similar to our feet - reach, touch and feel. And yet, most of us give them only little attention. A little care and wellness for our feet can bring real wonders to body and soul.
A footmassage ensures relaxation from head to toe. Wether a gentle touch or a massage of the reflex zones - the whole body is addressed when we devote ourselves to our feet.
A foot massage is ideal for stress and headache patients, it also stimulates new energy and vitality and has a positive effect on our muscles and metabolism and stimulates our self-healing powers.
The duration of a footmassage is 25 minutes
Price: 15 Euro
Ayurvedic Kansa Footmassage - initiate the healing process
Kansa wand massage uses massage to stimulate various Marma points or vital energy points and initiates the healing process.
The word Kansae is derived from the Sanskrit word Kansya which means bronze. Kansya (bell metal or bronze) is an important alloy of copper and tin known as Misra Loha.
Kansa pacifies Kapha and Pitta dosha. Therefor
The ancient Ayurvedic texts attribute specific qualities to bronze by virtue of which it performs its actions.
it has a curative effect on lymph stasis, edema (which happens due to Kapha aggravation) and inflammation (which happens due to Pitta).
Rubbing Kansa over the feet is one of the most traditional uses of Kansa for enhanced wellness. Traditionally, Ayurvedic physicians would send families home with a Kansa foot tool in order for someone in the family to rub the Kansa metal on the feet of the client every night.
Marma (acupressure) massage is then performed to work on specific acupressure points – this is a traditional Indian therapy, and is derived from a branch of the martial arts. There are 107 main Marma pressure points around the body, 14 of which can be found on the lower legs and feet. Working these points can help to relieve certain conditions around the body and free the energy flow.
The duration of a Kansa footmassage is 25 minutes
- It helps to balance the ayurvedic doshas Vata, Pitta and Kapha
- It improves blood and lymphatic circulation
- It helps to relieve eyestrain and tired eyes
- It enhances the effect of any reflexology series or form of massage offered
- It creates a calming and cooling effect in the body generally
- The soft contour of the wand relaxes the entire foot
- It helps the person feel light and energized
- The sensation is pleasurable and calms the whole nervous system
- It can have soothing effects on mild pains
- It erases stress and tiredness in the feet or any muscle group
- It helps to relax the whole body and calm the mind so you feel clearer and are able to rest or go out there and shine in the world
- It reportedly makes it easier to fall into deep, relaxing sleep
- It improves the condition of ligaments and muscles of the lower lims
- It helps to detoxify the internal organs
- It helps in the reduction of stress, anxiety and depression
- It enhances mental activities
- It restores and balances the body`s innate energy
Price: 15 Euro
Handmassage - Activation of your sensibility
Our hands are heavily used in everyday life and must withstand many external strains. Many fine nerve tracts pass through our fingertips. In some professions a perfect sensation is obligatory, therefore a hand massage activates the sensibility and increases general well-being.
Since the hands of a human being not only serve as a gripping tool, but also are the endpoints of nerve cords from the brain in our fingertips which support shoulders and arms, a hand massage also has the benefit of relaxing the neck-shoulder area by Kneading and loosening the hands.
The hand resembles the foot reflex zones so that a hand massage can affect the entire organism. Since the hands are also sence organs, a hand massage is felt as very beneficial.
The duration of the Hand- and Footmassage is 45 minutes
Price: 25 Euro
for an appointment contact firstname.lastname@example.org